Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dream your Dreams...

It's funny how life works. How someone with so much time in their hands could actually be very busy! That is totally me lately!! I mean, I don't have a "full time" job and believe me with all the production jobs I have done in my past 12 hour days tend to be a slow days, but lately with all the planning I have in this head I might as well be working in a Hollywood movie. 


Lately, my main concern is DreamBig Films and bringing forth new ideas and visions. Today I spent my Sunday filming our short film "Reaching the Sea" and I couldn't have spent a better Sunday. What great vibes flew through about the day. Great people, great ideas and a flow that did not provide one drop of stress.


All I am going to say in this blog, because I just got distracted with the movie Megamind, is that look for what it is you love to do in life and do everything in your power to do.


DREAM guys... don't ever forget that dream that lives in you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment