Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Duplicate You


Let's go back to the Universe stuff. Let's discuss time traveling. It has now been "proved" impossible to time travel- but my question is- have you ever gotten déjà-vu? How do you explain that? I am not saying that time traveling is possible, I am no scientist to prove such things, but maybe in one of these other planets, LIGHTS YEARS AWAY, it is our lives- but in the future or past. Wouldn't that be a cool thought? I mean- I doubt it- but then how does one explain Déjà-vu?

How could we be living in the moment and then all of a sudden know what is going to happen or have the sensation that this has already happened. How can one explain that? I know I know, Scientist have already ruled out time traveling, but let us just say, what if one of those planets light years away, is ourselves in the future or in the past. Like another time of us- where maybe different decisions were made. Like you didn’t go to that college, instead you went to the other one. Or that you decided to call him back after that huge fight and everything got fixed and you are now still with him. I mean- I know it’s a silly thought, but wouldn’t it be kind of cool? To know that there is another duplicate, exactly like you, living your life but different? Maybe that could explain those moments you are just there, laughing with your friends and all of a sudden you get that weird vibe, that sensation that you have done this and you right then and there know what is going to happen next and when it happens it sort of freaks you out. Then the moment is gone and everything is just back to normal. Maybe that moment- that second of déjà-vu, was the moment of your other self in another planet going through it and instead that person did something different. Ever stop to think how many decisions you take daily!! How many times I wake up and hit the snooze button, or the days I don’t hit the snooze button…. Those five minutes of sleeping in could have changed my entire day or vice versa. Think about it. When you go have lunch and you decide to go with a friend instead of going alone. When you decide that you want to stay in and not go out with your friends. So many decisions, so many different moments that changes a fragment of our lives. It’s mind bobbing. So don’t go calling me crazy- one never does know what is out there in this universe… it might be your future or past that is being played out by another you. I am just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment