Thursday, August 11, 2011

Poke- BESO!

Here is something us women, no matter what will never understand... We know you men are busy throughout the day, work and all... but why in dear God's name can men not send one text or a reply to one of our texts? Really- what is that going to do? Stop your work for a whole 40 seconds? However, don't just send a "Beso" text- that doesn't work! Actually- what the hell does "Beso" even mean, really? We know it's a kiss- but what does have to do with anything? So MJ, Fio and I asked around- trying to find the logic behind this so called "Beso" and one of our fellow co-workers gave us his answer. What was his reply, you wonder? This: "It's like sending you a poke on Facebook." So now we are getting poked? Come on! I never even understood the whole poking thing on Facebook to begin with! So now my so called "No titles" is in some way "poking" me? I can't. But men, listen... seriously!! We women need to be paid attention to, we are needy creatures, it's annoying... but it is what it is! Now, if we don't get that attention, what happens is we simply get bored and all of a sudden we get annoyed and don't want to be nice to you anymore. Trust us, when we are nice, WE ARE NICE and when we are bitches, WE ARE BITCHES. So... don't make us into a bitch. This could be avoided- I promise! So yes, we understand that you guys are busy, that you work and all... but guess what- so do we! But I guess, unlike you guys, we can actually multitask. We are the smarter sex after all... I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment