Monday, August 15, 2011

Now he's happily married...

I was browsing the internet- decided to catch up on some gossip on E! Online when I bumped into this photo:
Now, I admit I have never watched "Dancing with the Stars" which is apparently the show she hosts, but I did watch for many many years Baywatch and it was mostly because of that man on the picture- David Charvet. Shoot- I remember waiting frantically for 8:00pm to come around so I could sit myself in front of the television and watch this hottie in red trunk suits saving lives. How many times would I make a fantasy in my head that he would come around and save me? Yea, I was a little young then- A preteen I believe, but I was in love. Confession? I use to write stories as a little girl- and the main love interest in all my stories was David Charvet! Yea... that just goes to show. However, I believe when I got older and Freddie Prinze Junior came into the movie screen- David Charvet got downgraded in my stories as the cute older brother of the main character- which her name was always Evelyn. Go figure- what a coincidence! But he did inspire all my stories for a long time- he should know that before his downgrade he was happily married a few times to the character "Evelyn." I don't know- I am just saying.

However, as life would have it he just recently got married, "for the first time." But congrats anyways to this happy couple.  Although, I should break the news to Brooke Burke- that for many years (and many stories) he was indeed mine first. Sorry Brookie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment