Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Dear Therapist,

Let me tell you all about my retail therapy I have done this weekend- damage beyond! Got me some nice purses, some new ray-bans, jeans, blouse, perfume, books, and most importantly Vueve Clicquot (my favorite Champagne). Now, while this did some damage to the wallet- it worked! Made me stop thinking for a few hours (at one moment almost the whole day), other times for a few hours- about HIM. Is it not funny how quickly buying pretty little things just make most women forget whatever their dilemma at that moment is? But sadly, money ends, stores close and then one is back to the reality of shit. As mentioned, I have been driving my poor friends crazy with all my novella (spanish for soap operas)- but hey! I spoiled them too during my shopping spree! Now, I am going to go ahead and give my poor friends a moment off and go ahead and blog about it. So guys- you will now be my therapist... Sorry! Hey, don't leave!! I mean seriously- most of you can relate- right? Have you not ever wondered- "At what moment did I get so involved with HIM? Why the hell did this happen and why was I not aware?" I mean it literally creeps up on you- one moment you are confused about someone else and all of a sudden it's him that you can't stop thinking of!!
Now the saying, "You never know what you have until you don't have it." I have used on my exes- knowing they will come crawling back once they left and for the most part- most of them have! But damn- I have never been on the other end of that saying. I know now how very true that stupid saying is. I went on and fucked up and I am not even going to make excuses for myself. I did what I did and now my consequence is apologizing and trying to win him back. Why? Because if there is one thing about me- I never give up on something that makes me happy. And dammit- HE made me happy. 
So my advice- never give up! Try and try until you literally can't try anymore. If you fail- AT LEAST YOU KNOW YOU GAVE IT YOUR ALL!! So dear therapist, I am not giving up. I will win him back and I will just show how much it is I care- now that I finally realize how much I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment