Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Life Forms

I was reading articles on Space, Galaxies, Time Travel, and Life Forms in other planets. I love to read about such things, to just know that we live in a planet that holds billions of people- but at the end of it, we are just one small tiny planet mixed in with billions and billions of stars and other planets. So I have decided to dedicate a few post in my blog about this.
Did you know that the biggest planet in our solar system, which is Jupiter, can hold about 1300 Earths!? Just stop to think about that, is that not just something mind blowing? Our planet is so small compared to many of the things out there!!
So now- the point I want to touch, I had an ex-boyfriend years ago (the one I was engaged to) that never believed in life on other planets. This honestly baffled me! I never understood it. How could one believe that we are the only ones? I mean- look beyond this galaxy and think of the entire Universe, I mean it is practically impossible to think of the whole Universe, since we don't even know when it ends! So how could planet Earth be the only little lucky bastard to hold life forms? Come on!! Do you know how many galaxies have planets that are similar to ours? Ones that scientist believe is capable to hold life form?! Which only means- their has to be other beings or forms of life in planets light years away. One can't be so naive to think that we are the only ones.
I am not saying we have been visited by little green men or what not- that part I doubt and well, nowadays, who knows, right? But I do believe that more life is out there and who knows maybe more of you are out there- ever stop to think of that? Deja-vu is something pretty tricky... how do you explain that? But I will go ahead and leave that for another blog, for another day!

Keep shinning even though we are only a small dot in the universe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment