Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday Bestie...

I know I am a few days late to say Happy Birthday to my Best Friend Fio, who turned "25" for the second time of her life, 6 days ago- but hey! Better late than never!! So Bestie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Now- let me go on and talk a bit about this peculiar little one. She's that one friend that is always happy and has a ton of other different friends- you know which one I am talking about, we all have at least one of these friends (and if you don't- you might be that "friend"- think about it). But now, what differs her from people in general is how quickly her friendliness can turn to bitchy. She will give you that smile that you know in that very moment that you are in shit deep and  guess what! yup- you lost your paddle!!  However, she gets over it just as quick (she only acts tough! She's like a little Yorkie- all bark lol!)- sometimes she will go on and hold a grudge for a few days... all you have to do is take her out to have a drink, let her get extra happy with some happy "Apple Juice" and she will forget it all together. 
While she has her moods and she is a bit bossy- she is honestly my best diary. She has literally heard it all from me and while she knows at times I am in the wrong (and God knows she will tell me)- she is there holding my hand when I fucked up and crying. She is the kind of woman that takes things personal when they have to relate to her friends or family. EXAMPLE- She couldn't stand "Him" at first because she didn't understand his intentions towards me... while it took a while to budge (she still doesn't like him 100%) she has learned to like him because I like him. 
She has a passion you won't even begin to believe, don't judge her by her size, she is a little crazy- enough to love crazy people around her, she loves her reggaeton music (yes- Reggaeton!), she cries in sappy movies, she's scared of scary movies (can't even see a Horror Trailer), she loves her Peruvian food (She is a proud Inca), she loves her colors (the brighter, the better)... and I could continue on with the list.; however, I will stop there. I will just finish it with this- you all know you have one of those girlfriends that through it all you know that you can count on- that no matter how selfish you are or how busy she is- that she is literally one call (or in our case- a text) away. Met her three years ago and from that moment she became the bestie! In a nut shell- she is My Best Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment