Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Reaching the Sea

Finally, after many Dream Big (our production company) meetings, we started filming our first production this past weekend. I just honestly want to take this time to not only realize that all of this is happening but that we are doing our thing and not someone else's projects! It's a huge step for us, but we started it! Granted, errors here and there.... but we still did it!
Can't say how grateful I am to all of the people that have pulled through for us. From my dad to Mandy! Everyone pulled through and helped us... It was a great start, a great weekend, exhausting, but fulfilling. 


To my partners- Fio and Vero, we still have tons to go, but girls we got this weekend done! To our Director Alejandro- you drive us all crazy at times, but truth be told without you we would still be wondering what we will be doing. To Luis, Jesus, Maya, Tommy, and Joseph- you guys gave us your time to lend a hand and a very well needed hand it was. Mauricio, my famous "him"-  when I felt lost, he gave me the advice needed and was there helping all of us.
My talent- Rancel, Pablo Azar, David Chocarro, Ariel, etc. you guys are great and I am happy we still have other scenes to shoot!! Thank you for believing in us and this project and helping us.


Finally making Dream Big a reality... I will blog and give other inputs and updates on the short film Reaching the Sea as the time comes about.  Can't wait to have the final product and share it with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment