Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Update on my life

Hello Lovelies!!

Let me give you an update on my life, since I haven't blogged in four days! Well, we started filming at work, so my days and hours and been consumed with actual work (yay no more boring office duties)!! However, as life would have it... that short film that my production company Dream Big has planned for, what seems like ages, is finally this weekend!! I have a specific talent flying in for it- I will go ahead and spoil the surprise on who the talent it later on- and I feel as unprepared as ever. So of course, my stress levels reached a max at some point last night until "HE" told me to get it together and basically stop stressing before I even get started... So here I am! Trying not to stress and produce this short film with the girls. Good news is, Saturday seems almost ready... Sunday we are still missing a few things to close, but- I know how kick ass the girls and I are- I am sure we will pull through and finally get this show on the road. After all... we do dream big.

So in my spare time I have been thinking about learning how to iron. HAHAHA- sorry I just had to say something about this. Can you believe I had some woman say to me, in front of other people from work, "How is it possible that you don't know how to iron?!" She was actually upset that I didn't know how to iron, which means I couldn't help her do her job. I mean, all because I have a boobs and don't have a penis between my legs, doesn't mean I automatically know how to iron! How sexiest is that?! I mean- excuse me? I swear... I actually had to take a deep breathe and calm myself, cause the fury in me grew quicker than the Hulk's. "You wouldn't like me when I am angry."

Anyhow, on a better note... I was informed today (Thank you Sergio) that the new Incubus album will be released soon. I am so looking forward to it!! I love them... Anyone else a fan?

Well pardon me while I burst... (Incubus song!!) but I have some preproduction I have to work on and soon have to go to my job, to take care of the talent. 
Toodles!!
Evyz

No comments:

Post a Comment