Saturday, July 23, 2011

Everything Happens for a Reason

I have always been a fond believer of the saying- "Everything happens for a reason." Like right now- everything I am going through in my life, has to be for a reason- and I think those reasons are to push me to work on my future.
In this current project that I am working on- my position has been nothing that I had imagined it to be. I went from a coordinator to almost an assistant for specific talents!! And let me tell you how your girl is so not the assistant type. I don't have that personality- I am bitchy, it's a fact! I was never good at being asked or actually "bossed" to do something. Not even from my own mother- the brat that I am! You don't even know. But since I guess I am more "mature" now- I go ahead, still giving my looks , and do it. Why? Mostly because I have committed myself to this project and well it's also almost done! Now, why do I believe this hideous position is happening for a reason? Well- to push me to do my own thing that much quicker! I have come down to the conclusion- I need to sort of be my own boss. Hence why the girls and I have our own company- Dream Big Productions. Now, Fio, Vero and I have been coming up with great future ideas in which we could produce and at this moment we are doing our first short-film for Dream Big Productions. It truly is something amazing, to do what you love and be able to do it on your own account! 
Nevertheless, work is only one of the things that I believe that is happening for a reason- the other part is  my love life (the soap opera that I live, ha)!  I have found someone, I believe, to be perfect. I am saying, perfect for me- because we all know that no one is perfect, but he is exactly what I have always needed and I do believe that I am exactly what he needs. But due to a big error on my part, I am now not only a bitch at work, but a bitch in love! So why is this happening? Why am I trying so hard and why have I not just said the hell with it and walked away from him? Because something in me, is telling me that this one might actually be worth the time and effort I am placing. 
So, yea... I will continue to play the bitch role for sometime- because all of this is just happening so at the end I could have what I am meant to have and appreciate it that much more! 
So guys- look around your life, if it's shitty... maybe that is because you have to go through this to push yourself for a better future. Never give up and always look into the bright side of things- there will always be good and bad- but if it's bad it's because it is not over yet and the good is right around the corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment