Thursday, June 9, 2011

Advice for BOYS

Ok... so let me take this time to go on and hate a little on the opposite sex. You know, the ones who somehow think they are above us and can do as they please and not once stop to think of us... yea those assholes, those BOYS, cause I am not even going to lie and say men. Now, boys let me tell you of a little secret... you see while we women do have a lot of patience for when we like you and when we are in love- the tolerance of us putting up with bullshit is something else. BUT you see, this is where the secret comes in, we do eventually get tired of it. We one day realize how stupid we were to even have that much patience and then all of a sudden you boys just stop looking cute and are a little less funny. And then what happens is the following, you boys start to notice how we aren't paying attention and all of a sudden you realize how great we are... but most of the time it's to late and we are already bored of you, after all you really weren't that cute and your jokes were cheesy... So boys... to prevent this- don't be such assholes (don't be the nicest either, cause that bores us too), don't lie and don't break plans. Cause all you are doing is pushing us away and lets be serious here, deep down you don't want that.


And as for me, I would hate to toot my own horn- TOOT TOOT- and I know I might be a little crazy but when I care, I care to the max and you will be so lucky to have someone like me. Trust me in that.


So listen boys-pay attention... and give attention. #justsaying

No comments:

Post a Comment