Wednesday, June 8, 2011

THE TROOP

Ok well I was just asked who the Troop was... so let me go ahead and give a brief description and also a visual of my crazy friends. 
Let's start (left to right) with Chachito (the one in gray, who thinks he looks badass) he is by far the most mature one of us and lets say that is saying a lot. He has a career and a name for himself in the life of production and well he always pulls through. Gotta love him. 

Then we have Fiorella, a bit bossy, but I blame that on her size... jajajaja... but truth be told she's my diary! And this little one protects me more than my mother. 

Now we have Joseph... the one I have forewarned all of you about! Now, while Fio might be my diary, this is the one person I can tell you knows me better than anyone and at the end of the day the one that truly brings a peace and calmness to me as quick as he takes it away. But I have to say from all of them, THEY ALL KNOW HE IS THE ONE I LOVE THE MOST... lol, why even lie? LOL. 

Then next is me... which with time you will come see what a great and wonderful and NORMAL girl I am... (I could already hear the Troop laughing at me just for even ever believing that). 

Last we have Veronica, the sweet girl who is antisocial. JAJAJA... But generally has great plans for herself. 

Well there you guys go... THE TROOP... Together we make a fun group and this is the family I guess you can say I chose. And keep an eye out for our music video... lol. Yes music video! 

No comments:

Post a Comment