Tuesday, June 21, 2011

July Vacation brought to a Halt!


Well it's definite I will definitely not be going on that cruise that my sister had invited me to. You know the one I did a post about that leaves on July 3 and for a week takes you around the Caribbean in the largest cruise that exists- Allure of the Seas. Yea that one!!  I was already picturing myself tanning, drinking a daiquiri of some sort and just enjoying every moment. But since yours truly is a responsible woman and I am now working with this project, I can't possibly ask for a whole week off (and yes you better believe I actually did think about asking), especially being that on that same week the talent starts arriving to Miami. So my white legs and arms, shall be whiter for a longer period. No tan for me. Sorry to all those that I blind as I wear my shorts or dresses this summer. Crazy part about this project, not only did it extinct my cruise, but even my Costa Rica trip that I had been invited by my dear parents (I told you I was spoiled!) is in the endangered species list. There goes seeking that calm in the rainforest and just being surrounded by the beauty of nature- Pura Vida. But hey, I will let you know how this one trip plays out. I mean, it is only endangered, not extinct!!  The only trip that looks promising is the trip to Chicago that "him" and I have planned for September. So the windy city for a long weekend- you seem to be good. Let's keep it that way!!! 

I  just realized I had a vacation planned for each month, I guess it shows that I love to travel. I  absolutely love going out and meeting new places! It truly is one of my favorite things to do. I work just to vacation. True fact... and what I tend to love production is that I tend to have a little bit of time in between projects to be able to go away- just like I did this past month with Seattle! 

So it then leads me to the people that have never vacation (not because they can't but they just never have) or the ones that simply don't like it. I mean, I don't get it!! And let me tell you, I am the most open minded person you would EVER meet... I get all type of people and their craziness. The only thing I will judge is ones outfit... and yes I will laugh at your expense of bad taste. But other than that- I don't get it... hate vacations? I mean... what? WHY? How could that not bring you excitement? 

Well enough of me, cause God knows that I love to just go on about myself. But I would love to know- am I wrong to just not get this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment