Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Teaser for Upcoming Posts

I have decided to dedicate a post every week to fantastic women. I am not only going to sit and speak about past women who have marked history (which I will mention them as well) but of all women. Through it all, we women are great and I would love to share that with my readers. I do, however, have to thank my Monster- Joseph- for this idea. After all he was the one who told me to do posts of this topic.

Other posts I think I shall continue is "She has no Friends" because I always find it fun to make fun of someone's bad taste on fashion. 

So I hope you guys stick around and continue to read my blog. My next post will be about Fantastic Women... so stay tuned.

And remember these wise words from Marilyn Monroe- "Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world." 

No comments:

Post a Comment