Thursday, June 9, 2011

Movie Night

So these past few nights I have had sleepless nights, go figure!! Annoying, but a habit I tend to pick up quicker than crackhead in a crack house. So what are in my plans? Well... tonight's movie (yes, cause every night I spend it watching a movie of some sort) is going to be Clash of the TitansIt's on my OnDemand (which is really cool for any movie/show freaks like myself) and the actor Sam Worthington is a hottie and  I will try to hold back my drool as I am sure most of the men, including Sam himself, will be throughout the film shirtless showing off a God-like body (All of a sudden my fingers started typing quicker and this blog just seems that much longer). But hot men and their bodies is just one of the reasons why I am going to watch this movie!! Well let me just go on and admit it.... when it comes down to comic books and Mythology- I am a geek, a big geek. One that loves and knows a little to much of characters people have no idea about, aka Gambit, Harley Quinn... yea for those who have no ideas what I am talking about, maybe read a little bit of X-men and Batman here and there! Ha! I can't even pretend to not be a geek at times... It is what it is. So till the next one... I'm off to see Gods and I hope you lovelies have a great night. 
"You know you love me!"
XOXO
(OMG- I have always wanted to do that... sorry Gossip Girl!)



No comments:

Post a Comment