Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DANGER: Love Advice from me!

LOVE. A word so damn powerful that it scares the crap put of me. Don't get me wrong, I feel like I am the type of girl that is perfect to that one man she loves, but sincerely, do to past events I am a little scared to fall again. 


But then again, it's something you really can't run from, now is it? I mean what are you going to do- hide in a room all alone and never make contact with another person? And I mean- you can do that- but how boring!! How does one not crave that affection from another being? The kissing, the hugs and especially the sex! Of course you could always just be here and there with different people and make sure to avoid any connection. That's okay at first, fun even and I do recommend it for the women who haven't done this at least once... but eventually don't you want to be that woman or man that the other will always remember? Listen, if I am going to make you a part of my life- even if it's only for a time period and not forever- you better believe I am going to mark it to the point that you will always remember me... I simply won't be another one on a list- unless I want to be (which is the advice I gave out earlier to the women who haven't had that just one random person. Doesn't have to be a one night stand- but somebody that you just don't care enough to really remember them later on in your life.) Am I making myself clear? 


Now ladies- how do you not become just some one on their list? Stand out!! Be crazy!! Be yourself but make sure that men realize that you are YOU!! Don't fall into the category that they have made for us. You know which one I am speaking of-  the one that we are needy beyond their control and that they have us in the palms of their hand and that all we do is to please them. Yea that bullshit... but lets be realistic- they are right about most of us. And those women are the ones that fall in that list I am talking about. Now- I know it's hard to stop being this way (trust me) but if you are going to be like this... make sure you do stuff that stands out!! I know I am the type of woman that is needy and technically likes to please the one I like... but I sure as hell (for reasons I don't even know) stand out! I have been called crazy by most of the men in my life. Maybe it's my temper and I speak out beyond, I am my own individual but I am not scared to tell a man what it is I want. So my fellow women- don't be scared to be yourself... don't let a man make you be a certain manner... because why would they want to be with someone who is fake? BE REAL... honestly it's super easy and if you don't make an impact then... you might just be a lost cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment