Saturday, June 18, 2011

Boobs save the Human Race!

I went to Target yesterday, out of boredom and of course ended buying things I really didn't need but hey, why not. Well one of the things I bought was this month's issue of the Cosmo Magazine. I would like to talk about a quick fact I read.


Did you know that we are the only mammals that have boobs 24/7? All other mammals only have them after given birth, which is obviously to breast feed. But the question is, WHY? Well according to anthropologist we have evolved into having them at all times to attract men! So ladies next time men are staring at your boobs and not your face (which you probably spent a good fifteen minutes applying make-up to), don't blame them- Blame Evolution!! Because the fact that we have our boobs at all times (and honestly, I love my boobs so I am not complaining) to remind men of a sign fertility which then makes them want to have sex with us (I guess it is our fault that they always want some!). All of this to continue on with the human race!! Well then, I guess maybe it is because of our beautiful breast that we humans have not become extinct. YAY BOOBIES! 

No comments:

Post a Comment