Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just Go With It

Is it not crazy when you stop and look around to notice all the changes that have occurred in such a short period of time in your life? When you stop and wonder when did it all change and did you ever imagine it would turn out this way? Not only are you wondering how you got here- but will it change again and before you know it what you thought you knew was just as fake as all the other shit that went down in the past.

Isn’t life crazy?  You are never sure of anything!! Because it is not only your thoughts and actions involved- but the ones you love and surround you- their actions affect you as well!!

I am 28 years old (you will read this now and after it will forever delete from your memory) and if you would have asked me 10 years ago were I would have thought to have been at this age of my life- none of my answers would have been correct. Not one single one of them- I am not married, not in the exact position I wish to be in my career, nor do I have a child of my own.

Now don’t get me wrong- I love my life and honestly I am not ready for none of the of the things my 18 year old self wanted (only maybe the career part- but the marriage I ran from 4 years ago and the children is no where near my idea of a lifestyle at this moment) but what I mean is- that was my idea 10 years ago! Now, I slowly see myself one step closer to what it is I want NOW; however, what makes me say what I want now I will still want when I am 38? Nothing is ever clear… no matter how many questions you ask and no matter how many answers you receive. No one ever stays the same, not even yourself- we all change! No matter what that saying “No one ever changes” - which we have all heard and used used in our lifetime- might say, I don’t buy it. If anything we never STOP changing. I am who I am now- more real than I have ever been in my life…. But 10 years from now I might be someone else completely.

All I can say... is just live your life to the fullest- don't regret a damn thing and LIVE and LOVE!! Now I am not saying to not think ahead of yourself. Go ahead and plan, I mean what else can you do…. but life plays out its course the way it wants to, all you have to do jump on the wave and JUST GO WITH IT.  

No comments:

Post a Comment