Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Read at your own risk

I have been inspired to write today... go figure. I am writing webisodes for an upcoming project with my company Dream Big, which I run with my two best girlfriends... Fio and Vero. Start learning those names, cause I am sure they will be shown in future posts. And hey now that we are on the name game, let me mention the other two names you might read here and there... Cha (Chachito) which is another member of the Troop and then there is Joseph... yea that name I am sure you will see and read a few times. You might hear me curse him out and then one moment say how much I love the guy. We have one of those relationships... the ones no one gets, including ourselves. 


So here I am. Started my own blog. Hmmm, let's see how this goes. I guess for the ones who will actually be reading this, I hope you enjoy randomness. Cause the way I write and I am sure the way I will be blogging is the way this crazy mind of mine works... which is totally random! HAHA.  I am going to take this blog and just write about things that interest me, which is the following: Traveling, Production, Movies, TV, Music, Friends, Love, and LIFE. So basically every. little. thing. 


Welcome to randomness... cause after all, that's life... it's never planned out. This shit isn't no fairy tale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment