Thursday, June 9, 2011

Let's Go Heat!!

So I admit I was a little disappointed of the movie Clash of the Titans because no Hottie took off his shirts. However, the movie was good!! So I don't think I minded that much that I didn't get to see Sam's God-Like body.


Anyways, it's 1:00pm and I skipped over breakfast all together and still haven't had lunch. Debating what to eat, but I know I will just look through the fridge a few times until I find something of one of my nieces, aka chicken nuggets, frozen pizza, ice cream etc. and just eat that.


Now- what is in today's schedule, one might ask? Well, all I know is that today one of my future ex-husbands has a basketball game... some of you might have heard of him... Dwayne Wade? Some basketball player that plays for the Heat. Incase you haven't heard of him I added a photo? Cuttie no? I'll invite you guys to the wedding! Anywho, let me stop talking about that... wouldn't want any one to get jealous. So as of now... that is all I have planned, the Heat Game!! Which I will most probably watch at his (his/he will always be the guy I am seeing- but technically not anything, we got that? His name will be shown the day it becomes something, other than that - we will just call him he.) friend's house... which I have to admit I have a great time every time we watch the game there.


Okay, so I will go ahead and blog a little more when I have some kind of frozen item in my stomach and I am a little happier. Cause at this moment my mind is on overdrive- thinking of one too many things and specifically one I should just STOP. Thinking. About.... Maybe the food would help that? Or maybe I should just text the girls (Vero and Fio). My therapists... that's probably why they think I am crazy? Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment