Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Pris!

Today is my baby sister's (from another mother and father- ha!) birthday!! It's the first time in three years that I have not celebrated it with her and it honestly does touch the heart a little, but I promise you P we will go out and celebrate it later this week, just the way we know how to celebrate!! However, let me give you guys a little background on Priscilla, on my "Loquita", she was the one who I always went to whenever I wanted to get lost for a little bit- and trust me we had plenty of getaways to my parent's beach apartment, where we would laugh, dance and drink all night long. WE LOVED BEING ROWDY BECAUSE WE ARE BRATS!! I have spent some of the most funniest and craziest moments with her. And even though we hated each other in the being... time passed and we found something in common- a certain love for a certain individual and that bond made us sisters. So even after many fights and drunken nights, I always knew that no matter what she had my back and as she always told me, no one will ever replace me, I knew exactly what she meant, because no one will ever replace her in my life. 
So baby girl even if I am not there next to you, know I am honestly celebrating it and wishing you the best. I love you Brat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment