Friday, June 10, 2011

Advice for the Ladies

I hate how boys say women are complicated and make themselves to be non-complicated one. I mean, let's be realistic here... you guys are worse than us!! We at least make ourselves known, especially me! I mean I lay out all my feelings out on the table, I leave no chance of one getting confused... so then, WTF are you boys doing when you do the stupid things you do? But you know... my advice to the LADIES, go ahead, send him a message or two- let him know you are mad or disappointed and then just put the phone down, along with the ice cream carton, and call your girlfriends!! I promise you, the single ones, will always have plans of doing something and if they don't and you mention what an asshole HE is, they will make plans. Now while you make these plans, go jump in the shower, take a nice hot shower, come back and go ahead and be bold and wear the sexiest outfit you have (not the slutiest!!). After do you hair and make-up like you don't usually do it... and once you do all of this, make sure to take pictures, some alone but mostly all of them with your girls... take them with your cell phone (NONE IN THE BATHROOM!! That's just ridic). These pictures are to place on your Faebook or Twitter or even as your background to your phone, so it could be a reminder to him that you do have a life outside of him, just incase he forgot! After you are done and ready... go out to where ever your little heart  desires (or in this sense where your friends take you). Once there, have a drink or two, smile and eye a hottie... but don't get drunk and don't go have a one night stand either- you will only wake up hung over and looking over and regretting it. So go on, do this... it'll make you feel better when the asshole decides to pay mind... because deep down you know you didn't stay home, watch movies that would only make you realize love like that doesn't exist, and that you ate half of the junk food in your fridge.... nope instead you went out and had a good time (maybe if you weren't thinking of him so much- you might have had a great time!).


So now I am off to go follow my advice since "HE" has just gone straight out and annoyed me... I called my friends and I am going to start getting ready. I will make sure to post pictures of it!! Now, ladies... go get sexy and leave the chocolate bar behind, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment