Monday, June 20, 2011

Girl Talk

Ok, so this post is dedicated to all of the women out there going or have recently gone through a heartache. Now, I know that no matter what one says, "It's for the best." "You deserve better." "You will find someone who loves you." etc. that the pain is still very much locked up on your chest, to the point in which it almost does feel like the heart is actually breaking and those words don't mean a damn thing. Cause even if all those words said are very much true, it doesn't mean that ones heart still doesn't want that one man next to them, for him to be the one who loves us and that he be exactly what we deserve. I know exactly what that feels like and all I can say is that TIME does heal all and with time all those words start to make sense and that heart that now is in pieces, slowly starts gluing itself together. The way I see it, it didn't happen, it didn't work with that person because it simply wasn't meant to be.  I speak in this tone now because I was there just recently and while I thought my world was over, it was only a chapter of my life that closed. I cried, I hid away for some time, but then I quickly let my heart out and opened it to another. I am not saying "he" is going to be the one I live my "happily ever after" with, but he sure as hell looks like a potential to that and just to have that makes me realize that I will be okay. I gave it time and while a piece of my heart is still very much with Jo (and maybe it will always be), I know that the rest of it is going out to someone else and I am smiling now NOT because I feel like I need to, but because I generally have reasons to. So ladies, the ones who have been here and the ones that are going through it right now- I am not going to say this is all happening for the best... because deep down, I believe, you actually know it is for the best, but doesn't mean it hurts any less. However, you will see that with time all will be fine and you will actually smile because someone is giving you reasons to. So take the moments that you need, cry when you feel like you should, get angry and then simply find a reason to smile, trust me you deserve it AND THAT PERSON THAT WANTS TO GIVE YOU ALL OF THEM IS WAITING, to see you smile... Promise

No comments:

Post a Comment