Monday, June 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Captain Torch

Today is Chris Evans birthday... the talented young actor turns the big 3-0! And I am still going to call him YOUNG because dammit I am reaching his age before I know it (I can't even believe I admitted that). Anyways, but let me take this time not only to wish the actor a Happy Birthday but to go on and mention how he is starring in the Marvel movie Captain America as Mr. Captain America himself. Can I just ask if anyone else is a little bothered that "Johnny Storm- aka The Human Torch" from the other Marvel Movies Fantastic Four is now Captain America? I mean, I have nothing against Chris, I actually think he will be a great Captain America, but isn't there like tons of other actors that could play as a superhero? Channing Tatum would make a great superhero- he has tons of girls drooling over him as is and I mean have we not seen that mans biceps?? But hey, I am no talent director... what would I know!  However, my main dilemma is the following: Chris how could I day dream of you now? You will get me all confused, should I picture you as the crazy and funny Human Torch or as one of the most known superheroes of our time- Captain America? What is a girl to do? But don't worry Chris... you better believe, I am still going to be watching that movie (Captain America) when it comes out to the movie theatre nearest me... but throughout the whole film I will just see an upgrade of the Human Torch becoming Captain America!!! And yes, in my opinion it is an upgrade... it's Captain America!! But now seriously, there has to be other marvel comic movie fans out there that this bothers... it can't possibly only be me. Can it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment