Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Prince Jake

Ok, I just need to go and mention this... Jake Gyllenhal... I mean I was never a die hard fan and yea I find him good looking- but that was that... and then he took on the role of Prince Daston in the movie Prince of Persia and well let's go ahead and say I am now a fan, a huge fan of him. To the point that I might start baking cakes on Dec. 19 just to celebrate such a beauty's birth. Okay well maybe not do all that, I could always leave that for when he is working in one of my films... cause I mean- I do dream big!!! But seriously what beauty... can he look like this in all of his upcoming films? I mean, I promise they will do great and I will go see every single one of them, sit front and center- Promise!! Well Jake... until we meet again and you will star in my movie, I will continue fantasizing you with this look. Thank you Disney for choosing such a great cast for such a fun film.

No comments:

Post a Comment