Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Diaz Men

Let me give you a little background of the men in my family and how they have a HUGE influence on my way of being. Let me just go ahead and say, since we are already good friends and eventually you will come to learn about this from me anyways... but I am a spoiled brat! I am so use to getting my way (especially with men) that when I don't I go a little crazy and just blurt out every little thought I am thinking. Which I guess is why some think I am crazy... but I swear the one to blame are the Diaz men... they are the ones that have always given me whatever I wanted and made me believe that women need (not should!) to be treated in this manner. And then to top it off, not only treated like this, but still not put up with there crap (which is where my bluntness comes in when something boys do bother me).


Let's talk about my baby cousin Jonathan (the one seen in the pictures below), who is way taller than me and only a month younger than I am... but still my baby cousin!! You see, there is not once that I do not go out with him that I just don't have a fabulous time and somehow always get my way... and I love that!! My father, is very much like that... I mean could be because I am his youngest daughter- the "baby" as he calls me... but because of these men, I guess the other men (the non- Diaz ones) that come walking into my life could blame them for my spoiled and attitude ways. I mean- honestly, it's not my fault!! I swear... ::Insert angel face here (yes I have one of those! I think)::

No comments:

Post a Comment