Monday, June 13, 2011

She Has No Friends

I was browsing through E! online and I saw this photo on Jennifer Lopez and while I personally can't stand this woman, for two seconds I felt bad for her if she believed she looked good with this outfit. I mean, as Fio, Vero, and I would say- she has no friends!! Who would let her leave the house like that and worse get to a public area wearing this hot mess?! Why did she think those boots looked good with that outfit? Rule number one on fashion- don't match patterns together!! I mean all because you are wearing a snake pattern dress, does not mean that those snake pattern boots you have in the back of your closet will be perfect match for it! My only explanation for Jennifer is that her twins must be keeping her up all night and she was going through some delusion when she pulled out this outfit? And let's just hope her hubby was out singing somewhere, cause it would be wrong to think he'd let her leave the house like this... just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment